Expo Party Rentals
- Q: Will the delivery person set up and take down the equipment?
A: Yes. Depending on how much equipment is involved, a labor fee may be charged. Give us a call and we can let you know, for sure, if a fee will apply.
- Q: Is there a minimum purchase for delivery?
A: No. We can deliver you one chair or 1,000 chairs; all delivery charges are based upon zip code. If you need delivery made on days we are closed or hours of delivery after 5:00pm, an extra delivery fee may apply.
- Q: How far in advance should I make my reservations?
A: We recommend placing your order at least two or more weeks in advance to ensure equipment availability.
- Q: Will my order be taxed?
A: No, there will be no taxes charged to your rental order.
- Q: Can I make changes to my order after it has been placed?
A: Yes, changes can be made up to 72 hours prior to your event.
- Q: Is there an after-hours emergency number?
A: If you need to get a hold of someone after office hours and have not previously made arrangements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and write “EMERGENCY” as the subject and someone will contact you as quickly as possible. Otherwise, when placing your order, please inquire after who will be on call and how to contact them in the case of an emergency.
- Q: What is the damage waiver?
A: The damage waiver is a non-refundable charge on every order; it ranges from 6% to 10% and varies with equipment. It relieves the renter of any liability for accidental damage to the rental equipment. It protects you! The damage waiver does not cover lost, missing, or stolen items.